The game appeared in 1983 on television, but today it is as exciting as ever because of the new format – now the entertainment is available online!
It first appeared on the British television show The Price Is Right. Since then, players from India have fallen in love with this simple but addictive gambling pastime that can be played both in offline casinos and online from your home computer, phone or tablet.
The Plinko attraction is like a downhill slide, a real lottery and an exciting obstacle course all in one! Rapidly descend down the slide will be different colored chips, and on their way obstacles will be metal nails that can change their direction of descent.
You can also play in a Plinko game online for real money or try out the demo version. Demo version is suitable for practicing and creating the best strategy!
|Game Type||Mini Game|
|Return to Player (RTP)||99%|
|Devices||Desktop, Tablet, Mobile|
Table of Contents
Like any advanced online game, Plinko has its advantages and disadvantages. Let’s start with the advantages:
- The slot gives you the opportunity to win big amounts even with the minimum bet.
- Built to work with budget devices in a low bandwidth environment
- Minimalistic colorful design, provides a superior experience on all devices.
- The game includes a live chat and betting module.
- There is a variety of developers – classic Plinko by Spribe and Plinko xy by BGaming
- High max payouts from the developers,
- The Spribe version offers a lower minimum bet, more beginner friendly.
- The player has more control over the game than in regular slots
Minuses of the Plinko:
- There are no bonus rounds in the game
- Not much action, the game is not as energetic as classic slots
- Calm soundtrack
- It can be difficult to understand the mechanics of the game from the first time
The first thing a player (beginner or experienced Indian gambler) needs to do:
- Choose a suitable legal online casino;
- Think about the pros and cons of each, learn about the limits and withdrawal deadlines, read reviews, for this you can go to the page of each online casino and read reviews and instructions for a full game;
- Register at your favorite online casino.
If you went to the casino site and found yourself on the home page and not on the game page, the next thing to do is to enter the name of the slot (Plinko) in the slot search box.
In the slot to the right of the pyramid is Lines – a scale of lines (from 8 to 16). In the casino, the player personally sets the number of rows of slats.
Under the pyramid control buttons:
- High – high risk;
- Normal – medium risk;
- Low – low risk level;
- Min – minimum bet (sign “-” decreases the value of the bet);
- Max – maximum bet (sign “+” increases the bet);
- Play – button to start the round;
- Manual – manual launch of the round;
- Auto – automatic mode (signs “-” and “+” set the number of rounds from 10 to 1000).
Also the total balance of the player is displayed on the bottom right.
It’s a game of provable fairness and there’s nothing easier than starting to play Plinko at an online casino:
- Choose your risk level: low, medium and high. The prizes offered on the slot board will adjust accordingly to your volatility level;
- Each risk level has a corresponding color: low is green, medium is yellow and high is red;
- Choose manual or automatic betting mode, where the balls drop with the sequence you want;
- Use the min, max or “+” and “-” buttons to adjust your bet;
- Choose between 8 and 16 lines, and then press the “Play” button and watch the ball drop;
- The ball (chip) will start to fall from the top of the pyramid to its base.
Your winnings depend on where the ball falls and what level of risk you have chosen. The higher the risk level – the more money you will earn.
Auto mode allows you to specify how many bets, that is balls (chips), you want. The minimum number of bets is 10 and the maximum can be up to 1,000. To stop it at any time, press the “Stop” button.
Do not forget that Plinko is a game (slot) for money, and that the amount can quickly increase, because every ball you see is a real bet!
If you like casual games with a high payout ratio, you will enjoy playing Plinko for money at an online casino. This game offers players a 99 percent RTP with variable volatility.
The symbols are limited to real Plinko game symbols. Even so, BGaming’s offering ignores many of the standard symbols that the classic game presents. The tiles are replaced by balls. Standard slots are expanded to smaller, more gambling-oriented slots.
Set the number of games and lines, then press play. Plinko slot will start on its own. One of the gambling symbols offered by the game is a list of your previous bets. Players can use this list to determine how to bet and when to bet big.
The slot itself can be downloaded separately to any phone or tablet. The Plinko game is supported on any devices with Windows, Android, IOS software.
But the real money you can win only with the help of online casinos, and for training is suitable downloaded mobile version.
The best strategy in the slot is to maintain your bankroll. Make sure you have enough bankroll for the best results. The more chances you have, the more likely you are to win. Do not use big bets when you have a small bankroll. At least 500 or 1,000 bets.
The Spribe casino Plinko game also allows you to choose which colored “box” and with the appropriate multiplier it falls into.
Red has the largest range with the lowest and highest multipliers, while green multipliers are lower but your chances of winning are higher. Remember, you need to have a multiplier greater than 1 to make a profit!
The Spribe version will let you choose what color balls you want. You can have one or all three colors. Remember that this doesn’t just make the Plinko game prettier. Red has the highest payout, but also potentially higher losses.